11/30/2013

+♥~Dolly Lip Tutorial~♥+

Hi!
How you all doing? I've been real busy and I am so sorry for it. Lot of work and next week I am gonna tell ya something that I've wanted to write about here already since this March! So I am real excited and can't wait! But today I finally had a little time and made a tutorial for you. 

So these pictures are gonna, at least I hope so, teach you how to do a dolly look with lip tint. This awesome look has it's home land in Japan. Gyarus and Lolitas have used this lip jewel for years to finish their dolly looks. I've wanted to try lip tint out for years but I've always forgotten. Now I ordered 3 different producers lip tints and gonna test them as they will arrive. The first lip tint that arrived is out brand and very basic. This one tastes and smells awful so I think it's not very safe to use, but it will do for this one.
So what you need for this look is, lip tint, lipstick, foundation and lip gloss.
I used off brand lip tint, Body Shop shimmer lipstick and Maybelline New York lip gloss.

Let's see what I got done with these products!

How the look is with a deep colored lipstick.
Which one do you prefer?

How you like of this tutorial?
What would you like to see next?! LET ME KNOW ♥

9 comments:

  1. Hyvä tutoriaali, kiitos tästä!♥
    Ja kummatkin näyttää musta hyviltä, mutta ite tykkään arkimeikeissä ehkä enemmän kuitenkin värillisistä huulista kuin tommosista nudemmista. :,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Toivottavasti tästä on apua! Tämä toimii molempiin ;)

      Delete
  2. Mitä merkkiä toi nude on? Niin hienolta näyttää, että harkitsen kyllä ehdottomasti noiden tuotteiden kotiuttamista! Mulla on kans melko sirot, mutta täyteläiset huulet. Niihin sopii ehkä parhaiten tuollainen nukkemainen meikki. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Body Shopin oma merkki :)
      Sopii takuulla! Voit linkitellä tänne jos kokeilet ;D

      Delete
    2. http://razorbladesndrugs.blogspot.fi/2013/12/itsepaisyyspaivana.html Täälläpä olisi nyt kuvaa mun versiosta! :D

      Delete
    3. Sopiipa sinulle hyvin! Täydellisen malliset huulet! Bravo ♥

      Delete
    4. Kiitos, mukavaa jos olet sitä mieltä! =^.^= Jäin koukkuun tohon huulimeikkiin, hih.

      Delete
  3. I really liked it~ But this make up doesn't fit everyone... it looks hideous on me lol~
    I wish I could have your face and lips ;D So sweet! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's a shame if this is true! Bet many other things fit you so don't worry! Thank you for your kindness ♥

      Delete

Please leave a comment ! ♥
Blogin ylläpitäjä poistaa asiattomaksi katsomansa kommentit välittömästi.