11/15/2013

+New layout + 2 new blogs+

Huuuh! I've been on to this new layout all day since 9.pm and finally it's done! As you can see there are many differences. The sidebar is gone, for the reason that I didn't want adds to steal attention from the posts. These all can be still found from the end of the blog. There are also two new blogs that I have created today.
 Big difference is that I am now updating the sponsor posts in the other blog as you can see the "sponsor" in the links on the top. When I do a sponsor post I post shortly about it in here so that you can go take a look! I hope sponsors won't have a problem with this, iik. The sponsor page looks like THIS.
The other is my photography, work blog that you can start reading HERE. There is already one post done from this Mondays photoshoots from Hotel Kämp.
There is also going to be only one post per page. I'm hoping that this helps the page to load faster and be more clear to read.

Tell me what you think of these changes!

14 comments:

  1. Ihana banner, ja tosi tyylikkäitä kuvia :)

    http://patriciaelisabet.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vau oot ihan järjettömän nätti :o
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mahtava miki! <3 i love the new layout! i structured my blog too last month and it really makes a difference! I am now checking your nwe blog as well. moika > 3 <
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liityin lukijaksi, ihana blogi ja kaunis nainen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tuli sellanen olo, et mun pitää tulla sanomaan tää: sulla on aivan mielettömiä kuvia. Edit: ja tarkoitan sitä hyvällä tapaa! c:
    ♥: Jonna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supercute and beautiful pics als always^^ And the new layout is great too ^^ Somehow very elegant and 'winterish' in some way^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it!~ The colors and theme is very much winter~ I like it! Thank you! ^^

      Delete
  7. oooh. ihanan selkeä, puhdas ja viileä verrattuna entiseen. tykkään myös siitä että oot jakanut eri aihepiirin juttuja eri blogeihin, korostaa selkeyttä entisestään :---)
    I ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos rakentavasta palautteesta! Ihanaa kun tykkäät! Tällänen viileä ja vaalea sopii mulle paljon paremmin kuin syksyn lämpimät sävyt ja tää on tosi talvinen!

      Delete

Please leave a comment ! ♥
Blogin ylläpitäjä poistaa asiattomaksi katsomansa kommentit välittömästi.