11/20/2013

+Fantasy Games+

 Fantasiapelit manga store in Helsinki reopened their shop in a new place last Saturday. The new shop is now located under Kaivopiha, next to Suomalainenkirjakauppa and Subway. The new space was huge and there seemed to be so much more stuff than before!
 There was a long while since I had read any manga last time. In Stockholm I anyway discovered a new series, Oresama Teacher, which hooked the both of Nori and I. So when the Fantasiapelit opened a new shop I rushed there to buy four more books of my new fav. Hih, nice to see that the old me is not all gone.
 We also dropped by to see this years Christmas land at Stockmann. As usual I wanted to buy everything. This time I got a great photoshoot idea, that I am gonna go for to have a photo art show next year. Now I just need to find suitable models for this case. 
 I have all of my Christmas tree decorations from Stockmann. I can't wait to put our white tree up next month!
I love this one! I bought one a bit a like for my self with better colors!
 Lunch at Amarillo. I usually always take fish, but this time I wanted to try something else.
 Shrimp Pocket. I can't suggest this seriously to anyone. It was really fresh and light tasting but more I ate it, the more like soap it tasted. It made me nauseous, so I ended mostly eating only the potatoes with mayo. God that pissed me off-- (Sorry I am hungry now and just getting back to that state as I was in the restaurant. Time for my second lunch I think.)

Now I mentioned Christmas this must be the first year I am having troubles with presents. Have you guys started already?

11 comments:

  1. ONNEKSI en tiennyt Fantasiapelien uudesta osoitteesta kun pörräsin viikonloppuna Helsingissä. Muuten olisin varmasti rynnännyt sinne heti tuhlaamaan viimeiset rahani ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Siinä on kyllä hirveesti uuden liikkeen viehätystä ;D

      Delete
  2. so many mangas ahhhhw ; v ; <3
    and i love christmas land at stockmann too * w * they have awesome stuff, i want to buy some small things too for my little room here in finland XD sigh, i love christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do that! If nothing else take a lot of photos there! ♥

      Delete
  3. Ah, valkoiset joulukuuset on ihania <3 Omistan itsekin semmosen kivan about puoltoista metriä korkean :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne on parhaita! ♥ Meillä taitaa olla juuri sama koko!

      Delete
  4. Kiitos tiedosta että fantasia pelit on vaihtanut osoitettaan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah..fantasiapelit ja stockan jouluosasto ♥ ♥
    Fantasiapelien aiempi myymälä oli aina se ihan must paikka vierailla Helsingissä jo kauan sitten teinarina, kun back in the days ei tätä löytynyt vielä Tampereelta. Jos mangaa hankkii uutena, vie se ihan julmetusti rahaa! :| Onneks nykyään saa jo käytettynä paljon ja mua ärsyttää se, jos sarja on kesken ja pitää odotella seuraavia osia. :P

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ei nuo nyt niin kalliita ole, eivät ainakaan jää liian pieniksi kuten vaatteet ;D Jos tarinaan kyllästyy voi sen piirrosjälkeä käyttää inspiraationa myöhemmin. Näen niissä monta puolta. Onhan teiniudesta niille hintaa kertynyt hieman.. :<

      Delete
  6. oooh pitääpä käydä siellä... mutta täytyy varautua teiniminän henkiinheräämiseen :D en ole lukenut mangaa ikuisuuksiin, mutta tiedän jo valmiiksi että kyllä se otaku jossain sisimmässäni vielä asustelee...

    ihan mielenkiinnosta muuten, mistä yleensä hommaat malleja projekteihisi? jotkuthan kuvaavat vaan kavereita ja kaverinkavereita, jotkut saavat mallitoimistolta, jotkut hakevat vähän sieltä täältä, kadulta ja netistä. (osittain vähän koira haudattuna tässä kysymyksessä, kun alkaa olla vieroitusoireita taideprojekteihin osallistumisesta kuvaajaystävien muutettua muihin kaupunkeihin...)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment ! ♥
Blogin ylläpitäjä poistaa asiattomaksi katsomansa kommentit välittömästi.