11/02/2013

+GeoColouredLenses - Light Eyes - GEO PRINCESS MIMI SESAME GRAY +

You know what I find interesting? Many circle lens stores have contacted me and they want to use my light big eyes on their websites as I would model with the lenses there. This is real exciting and I actually accepted one offer already. Gonna get them soon! Awesome! And about lenses is also this post!
Earlier this week I got new lenses from Geo Coloured Lenses.com. I've always wanted to test out my idols Tsubasa Masuwaka's circle lenses from the Princess Mimi Series. I just always was afraid that maybe they fit only the dark eyes. But NOW I finally took a risk to try them out!
 17,43€
15mm
0.00 - 8.00
1 year disposable 
Water content: 38-42%
3 colors
I was so excited to get these to my eyes, and very soon I came to notice that the color blends real well into my own color! All together I like them. I prefer darker models as my eyes are real light, but these are real awesome and I am not disappointed with them at all! Of course I still think that Tsubasa looks the best with them in the end~
But here is my dolly look with Tsubasas' lenses!
Comfort: 
Easy to apply and didn't dry the eyes in 3 hours at least!
Color: 
PERFECT!
Design: 
Designed to make a pretty shiny eye look. I think they would blend in well with brown eyes, dark eyes, blue eyes and only the darker green eyes.
Light Eye: 
If you want large light eyes then this is your match. But the patter shows the best in dark eyes.
What you think of this look?~
Thank you GeoColouredLenses for these lenses!

10 comments:

  1. Noi sopii sulle älyhyvin! Miellyttävin linssiarvostelu tähän mennessä mun mielest (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mulla on nui samat linssit, rakastan niitä <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ihanat piilarit! ♥ Koko sarja on aivan ihanuutta! ^^
    Tosi suloisia kuvia, näytät niin nätiltä. ♥~

    ~ Frillycakes ♥ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiedän! Nuo on ihan unelmat! Kiitoksia kovasti! ♥

      Delete
  4. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. voi ku oot kaunis ja söpö ku mikä !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment ! ♥
Blogin ylläpitäjä poistaa asiattomaksi katsomansa kommentit välittömästi.